Reseed R8 Botanical Solution for Men 50 ml
- Helping maintain the healthy pH level of the scalp
- Helps stop hair loss
- Helps to control excess production of oil, known as sebum.
- Anti Dandruff, Anti Grease and Anti Fungal properties.
- Helps heal scalp ailments
- Side effect free
Key Botanical Ingredients:
Rosemary extract which improves circulation, allowing the flow of nutrients to the hair follicles. It also further stimulates the hair follicles and regulates the production of excess sebum.
Fennel extract, is a natural antioxidant and helps to soothe and heal irritations on the scalp. It also gives life to dull, limp hair.
Nettle extract allows the flow of nutrients to hair follicles, encourages hair growth and blocks DHT production.
Horsetail extract, which promotes circulation to nourish and strengthen hair follicles and restore vitality to the hair.
Green Tea extract strengthens the roots, increases density and improves the appearance of the hair
Thyme extract which contains antibacterial, anti-inflammation and anti-oxidation properties, whilst improving the blood circulation to the scalp.
Wash hair and towel dry to remove excess water. Apply a few drops of the solution directly to scalp using nozzle or fingertips. Begin at the centre of he affected area, spreading over the entire scalp. Gently massage for 5 minutes, comb through and allow hair to dry naturally.
This is a natural based formula with no side effects and can be used by all adults. For external use only Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
1 X R8 Botanical solution For Men 50ml
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Foeniculum Vulgare Fruit Extract, Lamium Album Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citric Acid, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Free UK shipping on orders over £75
Provider: Royal Mail Tracked
Delivery Time: 2-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99
Click here for more information on delivery
We now ship to over 100 countries around the world.
Click here for more information on worldwide delivery
UK & Northern Ireland
- We provide a FREE RETURNS LABEL for all customers ordering from the UK, this will be enclosed in your parcel. Don’t panic if you’ve misplaced yours, give email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send one over to you or you can print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below.
- The free label service is provided by Royal Mail, all returns sent back using the free label must be sent back via your local post office. You can choose another courier, but you will have to cover the cost of this.
- The maximum weight per label is 2kg (approximately 3 dresses). For additional labels, please print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below or contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we’ll get additional labels sent out for you.
- If you are using more than one label, please enclose the order number, style numbers and your details in each parcel.
- We do recommend you keep a note of your tracking information when returning items.
- If you need any other assistance, please do contact our customer service team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Europe & International
Making a return couldn't be easier!
Please post returned items to the following address: We recommend registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive the return:
GODDIVA RETURNS - CG HOUSE
107B Chadwell Heath Lane
Romford RM6 4NP
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a free returns service to any European or International Countries. You can choose any courier and you will have to cover the cost of your postage back to us.
- Please note, your returned item(s) could take longer getting back to us as they are coming from its destination. Don’t panic, it will still be processed once it gets to us.
- We do advise that you keep a record of your tracking information for future reference.
- If you do have any issues with the tracking when sending back, you will have to contact the courier service which you have chosen.
- If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
***We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in person to our warehouse due to our health and safety policy.***
We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in unworn, saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, hoisery and swimwear. We are also unable to refund sale items. In this instance a credit note wil be applied to the customer account instead. Items must be returned unworn with their original tags intact.
Click here for our full returns policy