Latest Recommended Posting Dates for UK
To ensure you receive your order in time for Christmas please place your order before 1pm Tuesday 21st December 2021!
All orders placed after 1pm Tuesday 21st December to 1pm Thursday 23rd of December will arrive on or before Thursday 30th December
All orders placed after 1pm on Thursday 23rd December will be dispatched on Thursday 30th December with an approximate delivery date of Wednesday 5th January 2022!
Latest Recommended Posting Dates for international
If you are placing your order from outside the UK to ensure you receive your order in time for Christmas/New year’s, please see the latest recommended delivery dates for your location
Monday 6th December: Australia, New Zealand
Wednesday 8th December: Africa, Central and South America, Asia, Far and Middle East
Friday 10th December: Cyprus, Greece, Turkey
Saturday 11 December: Eastern Europe
Monday 13 December: USA, Canada
Thursday 16 December Western Europe
*Please note that due to the busy festive season delays may occur, unfortunately these delays are out of our control*
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from everyone at team Goddiva
FREE ON ORDERS OVER £75 - £4.99 FOR ORDERS UNDER £75
DELIVERY WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS
£10 (UK MAINLAND ONLY)
ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BETWEEN 1PM THURSDAY AND 1PM FRIDAY FOR SATURDAY DELIVERY
PLEASE NOTE: PLACE ALL ORDERS BEFORE 1PM
ON A FRIDAY, IF ORDER PLACED
*BEFORE 1PM -DELIVERY MONDAY
*AFTER 1PM -DELIVERY TUESDAY
ON A THURSDAY, IF ORDER PLACED
*BEFORE 1PM -DELIVERY FRIDAY
*AFTER 1PM -DELIVERY MONDAY
*DHL EXPRESS (PRICE-DEPENDS ON YOUR COUNTRY)
£7.99 (ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL POST)**
**DELIVERY WITHIN 5-10 WORKING DAYS.
THIS MAY TAKE LONGER DUE TO CUSTOMS AT THE ORDER DESTINATION
*DHL EXPRESS (PRICE-DEPENDS ON YOUR COUNTRY)
£10.00 (ROYAL MAIL INTERNATIONAL POST)**
**DELIVERY WITHIN 7-14 WORKING DAYS.
THIS MAY TAKE LONGER DUE TO CUSTOMS AT THE ORDER DESTINATION
We deliver across the UK, Europe, and the Rest of the world
- Free UK delivery on Orders over £75 – 2-6 working days
- Standard UK delivery - £4.99 – 2-6 working days (Orders Under £75)
- Next day delivery - £6.99 (Available for Goddiva orders from Monday-Thursday only orders must be placed before 1pm)
*Please note, when ordering from more than one brand, your parcel will be delivered in different parcels due to the items being sent from different warehouses.
- European Standard - £12 (7-14 working days)
- International Standard - £15 (14-20 working days)
*Due to the pandemic, some orders may take a little longer than expected to be delivered to customers. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused at this time. Our team is working hard to meet all delivery deadlines
UK standard delivery > 2 – 5 working days
Any orders placed after 1pm on Thursday will be delivered on Monday.
- Any orders placed after 1pm on Thursday will be delivered on Monday.
- Any orders placed after 1pm Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
*Due to the pandemic, some orders may take longer than expected to be delivered to customers*
*All UK Deliveries are delivered between the hours of 8am and 6pm*
European Standard > 5 – 10 working days
International Standard > 7 – 14 working days
Delivery Addresses & Signing for Parcels;
A signature will be required to acknowledge that a delivery has been made. Please ensure, that you or someone known to you is at your delivery address and is available to sign for the delivery. We will not be responsible where the person signing for the goods is not the person who has placed or paid for the goods.
If no one is available to accept the delivery, you will receive a calling card, along with an SMS message & email to advise that delivery was attempted along with details of how to rearrange the delivery or to collect from your local depot if you prefer.
If the order is not collected or delivered within 7 days, the parcel will be returned to Goddiva.
Please provide a phone number and contactable email address in your account details so you can be contacted if necessary.
You are responsible for checking the condition of the items delivered (wrong item or damaged) and must highlight any issue within 2 working days upon receipt of delivery by sending us an email to our Customer Service team on email@example.com
Please note, we are unable to cancel an order once the order has been dispatched. Amending a delivery address can result in a delay in delivery of 24-48 hours.
If you haven’t received your order confirmation, your order hasn’t arrived, you’ve received the wrong item or you have any other issues regarding your order, do not fear, we are here to help. Just drop our customer service team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you ASAP to help with your query.
What should been done if I have received a faulty/incorrect item in my order?
Please drop our customer service team an email at email@example.com with your order details and pictures of the fault/error with your order within 48 hours of receiving your faulty item(s). A member of our customer care team will help you arrange a replacement or arrange a refund for you.
When we ship your order we will send you an email with your tracking details. You can track your order by going to the Royal Mail track & trace page and entering the tracking number provided https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#
At Goddiva, we appreciate that customers may change their mind or a style does not suit them as they want. If you receive an item(s) that you are unsatisfied with, whether it be the colour, shape or length, we will offer you an exchange or your money back.
Should you wish to return your item(s), the following conditions must apply.
- Items must be sent back within 14 days of receipt
- Items must be in an unworn condition with all original labels attached.
- Swimwear, underwear, pierced jewellery, skin care, hair care & makeup are non-refundable for hygiene reasons
- Shoes must be tried indoors and must not show any signs of any wear.
- Any items which have been washed or have been altered in any way will not be accepted.
- Items bought from different brands MUST be returned to the brand. Failure to do so will cause a delay in your refund/exchange and may incur an admin fee.
Goddiva Marketplace reserves the right to decline a refund or an exchange if any of the above is not adhered to.
We offer free returns via Royal Mail for all our UK customers, refunds and exchanges take 7-14 working days from the date received to our warehouse
Simply log into your Goddiva account to find details of your recent order and click on the “Request Return'' link. You will be shown a list of the products you purchased, separated by each brand. Select the products you would like to return using the toggle button next to each product and click “Request Return” below. (Please note, if you have ordered multiple products from different brands you may need to repeat the process for each brand). You will be taken to a Royal Mail returns page where you can access a prepaid postage label or QR code.
Europe & ROW:
International return postage is the customer’s responsibility, we advise to use a tracked service. Please send your returns to the following address.Goddiva Returns
107b Chadwell Heath lane
1. To create a return please search your order ID, email address and/or the last 4 digits of your mobile phone number to bring up your order details.
2. Select each item from the order you wish to return and choose the reason for the return request
3. You will then be redirected to our returns portal via Royal Mail to create & print off your label(s) or download your QR code
* You will need separate labels per brand being returned
4. Repack your return(s) in a waterproof non-see-through packaging. Please include the order note inside each parcel. If this has been misplaced, no problem! A note with the following details will also be accepted:
- order number (can be found on your confirmation email)
- reason for return (style/size)
- whether a refund of exchange is required
5. Pop your Royal Mail label on the outside of your parcel and drop off at your local post office, or present your QR code to post office and they will provide you with a pre-paid label.
* We recommend obtaining a postage receipt from the post office for your reference
Certain items are non- refundable. We reserve the right to refuse refunds/exchanges on items if the product is not returned to us in a resalable condition. When trying on items of clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing perfume or deodorant, as we are unable to accept an item where there is evidence that the item has been worn or damaged, or if there is a mark or ascent on it.
Refunds will NOT be granted on the following criteria, and the item(s) will be sent back to you at our own cost:
- Clothing is marked i.e. make up, debris, dirt marks on the hem & stains.
- The item has been worn and resembles an odour of perfume, deodorant or body odour.
- For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on beauty products, ranging from pierced jewellery, make-up, skin care, fragrances, hair products and anything that can be applied to the skin or body. In addition, we will be unable to accept returns on lingerie & swimwear.
- Tags are not in tact – please ensure all tags are kept on the garment while trying on.
- The item has been returned to us outside of the 14 working days refund policy.
- Security ribbon removed or otherwise tampered with
If you are refunding at item because of an error on our part i.e. because it is damaged or there is a defect then we will issue a full refund providing the item is sent back to us within 14 days of delivery.
All returns are thoroughly checked by our Quality Control Team.
When returning an item, we will refund you the cost of the item. We will not refund the cost of delivery (if paid) – Delivery charges will only be refunded if the goods are delivered faulty or incorrect.
Please note, we are unable to refund the cost of returns sent back to us.
You have 14 days from the date it is delivered to you to send your returns back to us. If you are returning an item back to us using one of our free returns labels, please allow 2 working days for the item(s) to reach us. It takes 7-14 working days for your return to be processed by our quality checking team. Proving the garment(s) are deemed resalable, then a refund will be issued to you. Please note, during the festive season and busier periods, the refund process may take longer than expected.
Please note, once a refund is issued, it can take various times to reflect into your account, please see the following;
- If you paid via Credit/Debit Card – the refund can take 3-7 working days depending on your account provider.
- If you paid via PayPal – It can take 7-14 working days.
Refunds and exchanges can take up to 7-14 working days from the date received back. Once processed you will receive a refund confirmation/exchange confirmation email.
If you are worried about your return taking slightly longer than expected you can message our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and a member of our team will investigate your refund for you.
*Due to current global circumstances, returns can take slightly longer than usual to process
Please be aware that it can take up to 14 working days for the refunded amount to reach your bank account once we have sent you successful confirmation of the return. This time frame is dictated by your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. (N.B Your refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original purchase. If for any reason this is not possible, (i.e. the card had been declined, the card was lost or stolen or has expired) then please send us an email with your order details and we will send a cheque to your billing address.
If the 14 working day period has elapsed and you still haven't received your refund please contact our customer care team by telephoning 0844 800 3042 or email: email@example.com
*Please note, only items for the products are refunded, we do not issue refunds on delivery charges unless discussed with someone from our CS Department.
UK customers will be able to keep a track of their Royal Mail return using the link below
The return tracking number can be found on the returns label (underneath the barcode) or on the post office postage receipt
*Please note that currently RM returns are taking slightly longer to arrive back from the depot where they are signed in
International customers should use a tracked service by a courier of their choice to keep an eye on the progress of their return parcel(s)