Top 10 ASOS Bridesmaid Dresses
Shopping online has never been so easy, and with stores still closed for now many brides are looking to top online retailers like ASOS to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses for their squad. We're looking at the top 10 looks for bridesmaids from ASOS plus our picks from the Goddiva Marketplace range to give you the best selection of bridesmaids dresses online!
1. White bridesmaids dresses are huge right now, how romantic would it look to wear your gorgeous white wedding dress, surrounded by your best friends in simple white gowns to complement your own? We love this bandeau style by Anaya With Love for understated simplicity, while our own sequin and chiffon style gives it a little extra shimmer...
2. For a bolder colour with effortless elegance you can't go wrong with navy bridesmaid dresses. This fitted gown with thigh-high split from Jarlo is bang on trend, while the one sleeve look by Goddiva is a unique look guaranteed to turn heads with our signature sequins (of course!)
3. Champagne bridesmaids' dresses are still a huge trend for this season, and for good reason. Sumptuous and stylish it is perfect for Summer weddings, simply brimming with glam! This gorgeous plus size midi bridesmaid dress by Maya Plus is a bold statement which your BFF's will love, while if you're looking for a more traditional maxi, Goddiva Plus has the look for you
4. Dove grey bridesmaid dresses are a simple yet elegant choice for a wedding any time of the year. If you are planning on a bright colour scheme for your flowers, these grey gowns will complement them perfectly. This delicately pleated look by TFNC is flattering for any shape, while Revie London go for a simple line with gathers at the bust for added impact
5. If you're looking for a style that will flatter a wide range of body types, then this fit and flare A-line dress is the perfect option. In deep emerald green, ASOS Design adds detail with a ruched bust and wrap waist, while Goddiva brings a similar look with long sleeves for weddings in the colder months of the year
6. Satin bridesmaids dresses are a sumptuous choice that will shimmer and shine in your wedding photos! ASOS design combines delicate button details with a cleverly tailored fit to offer a sleek romantic look, while this design from the Vicky Pattison collection has a delicate cowl neck with spaghetti straps to give a modern take on a traditional look
7. Sequins and chiffon are the perfect combination, and when combined with a delicate blush tone, it's a romantic bridesmaid dress made in heaven. This design by Maya is a fan favourite with its off-the-shoulder styling, while the art deco inspired look by Gatsbylady London is sure to bring a little retro realness to your big day!
8. Sage green is the hottest trending colour for 2021, signifying fresh starts and new life - perfect for the most important day of your life! This natural tone shines in an unusual design by ASOS with asymmetric neckline and ruched detailing. Goddiva goes for a Summery look with a bandeau bodice and thigh-high split
9. Grecian draping is the ideal choice when you're looking to live out your Mamma Mia fantasies, and why not? It's flattering, romantic - you simply can't go wrong. Anaya with Love gives a simple take on the classic look, with layers upon layers of soft tulle in pale blue, while Revie London goes for a luxurious, fully lined gown with ruching at the bust - flattering for all body types
10. Maxi bridesmaids dresses not your style? The good news is that 2021 is the year of the midi bridesmaid dress. Your squad will thank you as these classy dresses can be worn for special events after the big day, so they're a great investment! Maya's design combines sequins and chiffon in classic navy for A-lister style, while Goddiva goes for lace and satin for a red carpet finish.
Which is your favourite look? With so many to choose from you're spoilt for choice - so get your girls together and get shopping!