The Five Most Flattering Dresses for Your Body Shape May 18, 2021
Trending Hair Accessories for Spring/Summer 2021 May 11, 2021
Five Must Have Loungewear Pieces for Women May 10, 2021
Get your fashion fix with all the latest news, trending looks, exclusive updates, lifestyle guides and more from Goddiva. Create the perfect copycat look with celebrity style inspo and get ready for the biggest events of the year with our holiday hot takes!
Make sure your big day is the event of the century and say YES to the dress with professional tips, unique ideas and wedding inspiration. Plus all the new drops, sneak peaks and insider info you love.
Ever noticed how some trends just keep on coming back season after season?
In this weeks blog entry we take a look at which fashion boomerangs continue to stay top of the fashion charts. So go an invest some of these key trends - you can guarantee they'll be in fashion for a long time yet...
1. Leopard Print Since the 1960s its been the only animal print that has been forever in fashion. No need to save it just for the weekend though leopard print accessories are a simple way to glam up any outfit from casual cool to office chic.
2. Bold Minimalism Simple shapes, cleans cuts, and bold colours will never cease to remain chic, from classic French styles to edgy Scandinavian cool, minimalism is here to stay!
3. Bare all Body-Con dresses Ever since Herve Leger pioneered his body con dresses in the 1980s, we can scarcely think of a red carpet event since that hasnt featured at least one of these figure hugging beauties. There's no need to be afraid Body-con dresses are actually very flattering as they pull you in like a pair of all over Spanx just dont forget those skyscraper heels!
4. Flirty Florals Constantly evolving from ditsy, abstract, bold, and artistic, florals are the ultimate wardrobe investment guaranteed to add a touch of girly glamour to any outfit, celebrities and fashionistas alike just cant seem to get enough of fabulous florals!
5. Fashion Stripes Easily one of the most worn trends to emerge on the high st the classic striped Breton has seen many reincarnations from tops to skirts, blouses, and dresses. And its all thanks to Coco Chanel.
6. Lovely Lace Looks like lace isnt going anywhere fast especially after it was given the royal seal of approval this summer by K Middy at her wedding and subsequent royal visits. Extremely versatile, lace shifts can be dressed up with heels for a night out, or given a more masculine makeover by pairing with studded denim, leather and bold statement jewellery.
So now you know which trends are here to stay you can invest wisely in those key transitional Autumn/Winter pieces with confidence, as you know just like a boomerang they'll keep on coming back!