Reseed R21 Micro-Nutrients Supplements
The natural key ingredients, help to nourish the hair follicles from within, improving hair texture and strengthening the hair.
Key Active Ingredients and Benefits:
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair;
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin;
- Iron which helps protect from oxidative damage, whilst strengthening the hair and supporting the functions of the scalp;
Copper which contributes to the maintenance of skin and hair, helping to keep the hair colour rich and lustrous. It also helps
to transport nutrients to the hair follicles;
- Vitamin E which helps protect proteins and lipids from oxidative damage;
- Zinc, which helps to prevent hair loss, whilst restoring vitality to dry hair and flaky scalp. It supports the maintenance of hair, skin and nails and protects from oxidation;
- Vitamin D & C, which support healthy body functions and help to keep hair follicles healthy. It also regulates vital oil production to nourish the hair and scalp.
- Vitamin A, which supports normal body functions of the skin and help to keep hair follicles healthy. It regulates vital oil production to nourish the hair and scalp. It also assists in maintenance of the normal function of the immune system;
- Published studies by The Ohio State University in 2010, show Vitamin A regulates sebum production in skin and supports new cell growth.
Vitamin A and its derivatives (Retinoid) is also critically important in the development and maintenance of multiple epithelial tissues, including skin, hair, and sebaceous glands.
Key Botanical Ingredients:
Other key Ingredients:
Take 1 capsule twice a day between meals with plenty of water. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. If you are breastfeeding, pregnant or taking medications, please consult a doctor before use.
Storage: Do not store above 25å¡ C. Keep out of the reach of children. Warning: Do not use after the expiry date.
1 X R21 Micro-Nutrients Food Supplements Unisex. One Month Supply
Suitable for Vegetarians
Content in 100g RDA/Daily Dosage 2 capsules
(MSM) 125 mg, L- Methionine 65 mg, Coline Bitartarate 60,8 mg, Coline 25 mg, L- Cysteine (base) 50 mg, Dry extract of Equisetum Arvense, 35,7 mg, Horsetail (Minimum 7% Silica) (2,5 mg), Acid Ascorbic 30 mg, Para-Aminobenzoic acid 20 mg, Vitamin B5 ‰ÛÒ Calcium Pantothenate 12,5 mg, Vitamin E 10,05 mg, Magnesium Stearate 8.98mg, Magnesium 0,53 mg, Zinco Oxide 9.34mg, Zinc 7,5 mg, Vitamin B6 5,0 mg, Ferrous Fumarate 10,65mg,Iron 3,5 mg, Vitamin B1 1,0 mg, Manganese Sulphate 3,08mg, Manganese1,0 mg, Vitamin B2 0,65 mg, Vitamin A 600 g, Copper Sulphate 1,25mg, Copper 0,5 mg, Biotin 500 g, Folic Acid 200 g, Sodium Selenite 60 g, Selenium 27,5 g, Vitamin B12 7,5 g, Vitamin D3 2,5 g Gelling Agent: Microcrystalline cellulose 75 mg, Anti-caking agent: Corn Maltodextrin 75 mg
Free UK shipping on orders over £75
Provider: Royal Mail Tracked
Delivery Time: 2-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99
Click here for more information on delivery
We now ship to over 100 countries around the world.
Click here for more information on worldwide delivery
UK & Northern Ireland
- We provide a FREE RETURNS LABEL for all customers ordering from the UK, this will be enclosed in your parcel. Don’t panic if you’ve misplaced yours, give email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send one over to you or you can print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below.
- The free label service is provided by Royal Mail, all returns sent back using the free label must be sent back via your local post office. You can choose another courier, but you will have to cover the cost of this.
- The maximum weight per label is 2kg (approximately 3 dresses). For additional labels, please print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below or contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we’ll get additional labels sent out for you.
- If you are using more than one label, please enclose the order number, style numbers and your details in each parcel.
- We do recommend you keep a note of your tracking information when returning items.
- If you need any other assistance, please do contact our customer service team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Europe & International
Making a return couldn't be easier!
Please post returned items to the following address: We recommend registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive the return:
GODDIVA RETURNS - CG HOUSE
107B Chadwell Heath Lane
Romford RM6 4NP
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a free returns service to any European or International Countries. You can choose any courier and you will have to cover the cost of your postage back to us.
- Please note, your returned item(s) could take longer getting back to us as they are coming from its destination. Don’t panic, it will still be processed once it gets to us.
- We do advise that you keep a record of your tracking information for future reference.
- If you do have any issues with the tracking when sending back, you will have to contact the courier service which you have chosen.
- If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
***We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in person to our warehouse due to our health and safety policy.***
We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in unworn, saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, hoisery and swimwear. We are also unable to refund sale items. In this instance a credit note wil be applied to the customer account instead. Items must be returned unworn with their original tags intact.
Click here for our full returns policy