Lookx Retinol 2ndGSerum 40ml
Retinol (a form of vitamin A) is the absolute star among the active ingredients, boosting cell function to leave skin visibly improved. The cell renewal process in the epidermis is accelerated, resulting in a radiant, even complexion. Retinol stimulates collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin and protects existing collagen from damage. In addition, retinol promotes the production of hyaluronic acid, unclogging pores by reducing sebum production.
The new LOOkX Retinol2ndG range is more active than ever, thanks to high- quality stabilised retinol complex based on stem cells from the coffee plant and prickly pear, advanced peptides, natural antioxidants and directly lifting ingredients. The Retinol 2ndG (second generation) complex is encapsulated in a microsphere, for optimal and skin-friendly absorption into to the skin cells. As a result, the retinol molecules are better distributed in the skin, better tolerated by the skin, and remain stabilised. LOOkX Retinol2ndG fluid is light and refreshing, protecting the skin against photo-ageing and helping to maintain a youthful appearance. The formula restores blemishes, moisturises dry, rough patches and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. The rejuvenation process rapidly promotes a radiant complexion. The plant-ingredient complex also provides protection against the harmful effects of air pollution (ozone).
- Powerful anti-ageing effect
- Pleasantly light formula
- Can be used as a day and night cream
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
- Provides ultimate protection from harmful external elements
- Provides optimal care for smokeräó»s, stress-sensitive or sun damaged skin
- Softens and smooths the skin
Gently massage in the cleansed face, neck and dí©colletage mornings and/or evenings. A perfect base for make-up.
Note: Retinol makes skin more sensitive to UV light. During the day, after applying a layer of LOOkX Retinol2ndG serum, use LOOkX Sun Fluid SPF30 to prevent premature ageing caused by the sun. The formula is ultra light, and is barely visible on the skin.
*Derma skincare effect *Paraben free *No mineral oils *Not tested on animals *Suitable for all skin types
Free UK shipping on orders over £75
Provider: Royal Mail Tracked
Delivery Time: 2-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99
Click here for more information on delivery
We now ship to over 100 countries around the world.
Click here for more information on worldwide delivery
UK & Northern Ireland
- We provide a FREE RETURNS LABEL for all customers ordering from the UK, this will be enclosed in your parcel. Don’t panic if you’ve misplaced yours, give email us at email@example.com and we’ll send one over to you or you can print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below.
- The free label service is provided by Royal Mail, all returns sent back using the free label must be sent back via your local post office. You can choose another courier, but you will have to cover the cost of this.
- The maximum weight per label is 2kg (approximately 3 dresses). For additional labels, please print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below or contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get additional labels sent out for you.
- If you are using more than one label, please enclose the order number, style numbers and your details in each parcel.
- We do recommend you keep a note of your tracking information when returning items.
- If you need any other assistance, please do contact our customer service team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Europe & International
Making a return couldn't be easier!
Please post returned items to the following address: We recommend registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive the return:
GODDIVA RETURNS - CG HOUSE
107B Chadwell Heath Lane
Romford RM6 4NP
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a free returns service to any European or International Countries. You can choose any courier and you will have to cover the cost of your postage back to us.
- Please note, your returned item(s) could take longer getting back to us as they are coming from its destination. Don’t panic, it will still be processed once it gets to us.
- We do advise that you keep a record of your tracking information for future reference.
- If you do have any issues with the tracking when sending back, you will have to contact the courier service which you have chosen.
- If you have any further queries, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
***We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in person to our warehouse due to our health and safety policy.***
We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in unworn, saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, hoisery and swimwear. We are also unable to refund sale items. In this instance a credit note wil be applied to the customer account instead. Items must be returned unworn with their original tags intact.
Click here for our full returns policy