Before you leave...
Take 20% off your first order
Enter the code below at checkout to get 20% off your first order
Get 10% off almost everything*
With code: HELLO10
Oversized Back Detailed Ruffle Sleeve V Neck Jumpsuit with Wide Leg is a versatile and stylish addition to your summer wardrobe! This jumpsuit features a chic back detail and wide legs for a flattering silhouette, perfect for any occasion. Dress it up or keep it casual. The possibilities are endless! Made with high-quality materials, this jumpsuit is both comfortable and fashionable. A must-have for any fashion-forward woman this season!
*Suitable for UK size 8-16
● Oversized fit with details.
● Versatile design.
● Suitable for various occasions.
● Flattering fit.
● A versatile addition to your wardrobe.
● Check the care label for instructions.
● Pre-treat stains before washing.
● Machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water.
● Use a mild detergent suitable for delicate fabrics.
● Avoid bleach and fabric softeners.
● Air dry or use a low heat setting in the dryer.
● Iron on a low-temperature setting if needed.
● Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Your screen brightness, contrast, and saturation settings will affect the image viewed on your screen.
Ace Xmas dress
The dress looked lovely fitted in all the right places, the quality and feel of the dress was absolutely amazing better then expected, I would highly recommend
I'm 170 cm, dress size 10, much too long, despite the heels. To be shortened.
This dress is exquisite. Size is exactly true to UK sizes. The only thing stopping me from giving it a 5 star is the length of the dress which is very long. Even though I'm a 5ft 7in and I wore heels, I still had difficulty moving and nearly trip and fall at one point. All in all, I would still recommend this dress to anyone wanting to buy it; but please ask for it to be shortened to your hight with heels on.
This is a great dress wore it for a charity ball. The on the shoulder strap was too loose fitting for my shoulder so I tucked it down so only had the one side over shoulder looked much better that way!