Goddiva Kids Cotton Face Mask - Floralpink
- One size fits most children, providing full protection for your face and mouths.
- Protect your mouth and face from dust, cold germs, ash, pollen, allergies ,smoke ,pollution, passive smoking, etc.
- Wear it when you go traveling, fishing, skiing, shopping, hiking, walking, cycling, pet grooming, gardening, shovelling snow in cold weather or windy days
- For hygiene reason this item is non-refundable.
The world as we know it has changed dramatically, not just for us adults but for our children as well. That’s why Goddiva have not only taken it upon themselves to create fashionable facemasks for adults but extending that to kids as well.
Goddiva have created a collection of comfortable face masks for kids. With a variety of different colours and prints; but with the same comfort and protection as the adult masks. These masks are now the ‘new norm’.
Although they are not medically approved, they do offer some protection to keep them as safe as possible. Not only can they be worn for the protection of the world’s situation, they can also be used for many other reasons as well. If your child suffers with hayfever or any other allergies, then this mask is the one for them. With their vibrant and fun colours and prints, your child will never want to take them off.
Free UK shipping on orders over £75
Provider: Royal Mail Tracked
Delivery Time: 2-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99
Click here for more information on delivery
We now ship to over 100 countries around the world.
Click here for more information on worldwide delivery
UK & Northern Ireland
- We provide a FREE RETURNS LABEL for all customers ordering from the UK, this will be enclosed in your parcel. Don’t panic if you’ve misplaced yours, give email us at email@example.com and we’ll send one over to you or you can print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below.
- The free label service is provided by Royal Mail, all returns sent back using the free label must be sent back via your local post office. You can choose another courier, but you will have to cover the cost of this.
- The maximum weight per label is 2kg (approximately 3 dresses). For additional labels, please print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below or contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get additional labels sent out for you.
- If you are using more than one label, please enclose the order number, style numbers and your details in each parcel.
- We do recommend you keep a note of your tracking information when returning items.
- If you need any other assistance, please do contact our customer service team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Europe & International
Making a return couldn't be easier!
Please post returned items to the following address: We recommend registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive the return:
GODDIVA RETURNS - CG HOUSE
107B Chadwell Heath Lane
Romford RM6 4NP
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a free returns service to any European or International Countries. You can choose any courier and you will have to cover the cost of your postage back to us.
- Please note, your returned item(s) could take longer getting back to us as they are coming from its destination. Don’t panic, it will still be processed once it gets to us.
- We do advise that you keep a record of your tracking information for future reference.
- If you do have any issues with the tracking when sending back, you will have to contact the courier service which you have chosen.
- If you have any further queries, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
***We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in person to our warehouse due to our health and safety policy.***
We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in unworn, saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, hoisery and swimwear. We are also unable to refund sale items. In this instance a credit note wil be applied to the customer account instead. Items must be returned unworn with their original tags intact.
Click here for our full returns policy