Cinere Herbal Energising Cleansing Toner (all Skin Types) 125ml
Cinere Herbal Energising Cleansing Toner is the perfect blend of natural ingredients to gently sweep away dull skin cells, refine skin texture and reveal a bright, radiant complexion.
Using a toner is a crucial part of your daily skincare routine. It is the perfect way to complete the cleansing process as it removes all traces of oil and impurities; preparing the skin for the application of moisturisers, allowing them to penetrate deeper into the skin to produce more effective result.
Cinere Herbal Energising Cleansing Toner is a two-phase, plant-based toner. Phase one gently lifts excess residue remaining on the skin after cleansing with your primary cleanser while conditioning the skin. Phase two performs a gentle exfoliating action to gently dislodge dead skin cells and dry patches to reveal a smooth, healthy, radiant complexion.
Ideal for morning or evening use, Cinere Herbal Energising Cleansing Toner works equally as well on all age groups and skin types. The refreshing and energising formula contains hydrating properties that lock in moisture and regulate sebum secretion without stripping the skin of vital oils and nutrients. Skin is refined and toned and pores appear minimised for a naturally airbrushed look.
Gently sweeps away dull skin cells and excess residue from the skin
Specially formulated to cleanse and tighten pores for a healthy complexion
Conditions, tones and refines skin texture
Enriched with herbal extracts
Hydrates and locks in moisture
Skin looks smooth, healthy and radiant
Leaves skin feeling fresh and supple
Suitable for all skin types
How to use
Apply a liberal amount of Cinere Energising Cleansing Toner to a cotton wool pad and gently sweep over the face using small circular motions. Repeat application if necessary.
For external use only
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Store in a cool, dry place
Keep out of the reach of children
Aqua, polysorbate80, sodium caproyl prolinate, glycerin, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, propylene glycol, citric acid, rosa damascena flower oil , butylene glycol, lavandula angustifolia oil, rosmarinus offcinalls flower/leaf/stem extract, chamomillia recutita flower extract, mentha piperita extract
Free UK shipping on orders over £75
Provider: Royal Mail Tracked
Delivery Time: 2-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99
Click here for more information on delivery
We now ship to over 100 countries around the world.
Click here for more information on worldwide delivery
UK & Northern Ireland
- We provide a FREE RETURNS LABEL for all customers ordering from the UK, this will be enclosed in your parcel. Don’t panic if you’ve misplaced yours, give email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send one over to you or you can print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below.
- The free label service is provided by Royal Mail, all returns sent back using the free label must be sent back via your local post office. You can choose another courier, but you will have to cover the cost of this.
- The maximum weight per label is 2kg (approximately 3 dresses). For additional labels, please print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below or contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we’ll get additional labels sent out for you.
- If you are using more than one label, please enclose the order number, style numbers and your details in each parcel.
- We do recommend you keep a note of your tracking information when returning items.
- If you need any other assistance, please do contact our customer service team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Europe & International
Making a return couldn't be easier!
Please post returned items to the following address: We recommend registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive the return:
GODDIVA RETURNS - CG HOUSE
107B Chadwell Heath Lane
Romford RM6 4NP
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a free returns service to any European or International Countries. You can choose any courier and you will have to cover the cost of your postage back to us.
- Please note, your returned item(s) could take longer getting back to us as they are coming from its destination. Don’t panic, it will still be processed once it gets to us.
- We do advise that you keep a record of your tracking information for future reference.
- If you do have any issues with the tracking when sending back, you will have to contact the courier service which you have chosen.
- If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
***We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in person to our warehouse due to our health and safety policy.***
We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in unworn, saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, hoisery and swimwear. We are also unable to refund sale items. In this instance a credit note wil be applied to the customer account instead. Items must be returned unworn with their original tags intact.
Click here for our full returns policy