Cinere Gentle Eye Makeup Remover 125ml
Cinere Gentle Eye Makeup Remover with Arnica & Cucumber Extracts quickly and effortlessly removes all traces of eye makeup with minimum effort and without causing irritation to the delicate skin surrounding the eyes. It is particularly effective against long-wearing and stubborn eye makeup including waterproof mascara. This solution contains the perfect blend of ingredients to refresh the eye area and is the ideal solution for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.
Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean and rejuvenated. The lipid phase gently dissolves and lifts eye makeup while the water phase, which contains a special blend of emollients, refreshes and conditions the skin without leaving a greasy residue. Eyes are left feeling cool, revived and refreshed.
Gentle yet effective non allergenic formula
Removes all traces of eye makeup including waterproof mascara
Conditions lashes and hydrates the delicate skin around the eyes
Skin feels revived, refreshed, soft and clean
Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
Contains no artificial colouring
How to use
Apply a small amount of eye makeup remover to cotton wool. Close eyes and gently sweep across the entire eye area. Repeat application if necessary.
For external use only
Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Store in a cool, dry place
Keep out of the reach of children
Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Sodium Laureh Sulfate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, sodium Levulinate, sodium COCOAMPHOACETATE,eJ Potassium sorbate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Oleth sulfate, Sodium Chloride, ARNICA Montana flower, Hedera helix Extract, Malva Sylvestris flower xtract , Parietaria offcinalls extract, sanbucus Nigra extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit extract
Free UK shipping on orders over £75
Provider: Royal Mail Tracked
Delivery Time: 2-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99
Click here for more information on delivery
We now ship to over 100 countries around the world.
Click here for more information on worldwide delivery
UK & Northern Ireland
- We provide a FREE RETURNS LABEL for all customers ordering from the UK, this will be enclosed in your parcel. Don’t panic if you’ve misplaced yours, give email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send one over to you or you can print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below.
- The free label service is provided by Royal Mail, all returns sent back using the free label must be sent back via your local post office. You can choose another courier, but you will have to cover the cost of this.
- The maximum weight per label is 2kg (approximately 3 dresses). For additional labels, please print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below or contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we’ll get additional labels sent out for you.
- If you are using more than one label, please enclose the order number, style numbers and your details in each parcel.
- We do recommend you keep a note of your tracking information when returning items.
- If you need any other assistance, please do contact our customer service team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Europe & International
Making a return couldn't be easier!
Please post returned items to the following address: We recommend registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive the return:
GODDIVA RETURNS - CG HOUSE
107B Chadwell Heath Lane
Romford RM6 4NP
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a free returns service to any European or International Countries. You can choose any courier and you will have to cover the cost of your postage back to us.
- Please note, your returned item(s) could take longer getting back to us as they are coming from its destination. Don’t panic, it will still be processed once it gets to us.
- We do advise that you keep a record of your tracking information for future reference.
- If you do have any issues with the tracking when sending back, you will have to contact the courier service which you have chosen.
- If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
***We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in person to our warehouse due to our health and safety policy.***
We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in unworn, saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, hoisery and swimwear. We are also unable to refund sale items. In this instance a credit note wil be applied to the customer account instead. Items must be returned unworn with their original tags intact.
Click here for our full returns policy