Cinere Double Action Revitalising Eye Cream 15ml
Cinere Double Action Revitalising Eye Cream has been specifically formulated to target the key signs of ageing in mature skin by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles without causing irritation to the delicate skin surrounding the eye area.
Cinere Double Action Revitalising Eye Cream contains natural active ingredients that visibly reduce the signs of ageing by utilising their synergistic effects to promote cell regeneration and increase overall skin firmness and elasticity. They also help to diminish the signs of stress and fatigue for a bright, refreshed and youthful appearance.
Cinere Double Action Revitalising Eye Cream completely transforms tired, puffy eyes so they appear refreshed, smooth, firm and youthful. The light, easily absorbed texture allows you to use the cream under makeup.
The perfect solution for rejuvenating the eye area in mature skin for a more refreshed and youthful appearance
Reduces the signs of dark circles and fatigue
Dramatically improves the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines and deep wrinkles
Reduces puffiness so eyes look awake and rested
Protects and reinforces the capillary system
Provides a firming and lifting effect
Eyes look bright and youthful
Enriched with Omega 3, Omega 6, Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin E
Protects the skin from oxidative stresses
Suitable for all skin types
How to use
Apply a small amount of eye cream to the eye area using a gentle dabbing motion. Starting from the inner corner of the eyes, work your way outwards following the natural contours of the eyes. Avoid dragging or pulling on the delicate skin. Continue until the cream has been completely absorbed. For the best results use Cinere Ageless Concentrated Eye Contour Serum followed by Cinere Double Action Revitalising Eye Cream twice day.
For external use only
Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
Store in a cool, dry place
Keep out of the reach of children
Aqua, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCOL, TRITCUM VULGARE GERM EXTRACT, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS FLOWER EXTRACT, CYCLOMETHICONE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BUTTER, VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL, TAURATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN , MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, c12-15 alkyl benzoate , squalane, arachidyl alcohol, benzyl alcohole, macadamia ternifola seed oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, tocopherol, myristyl glucoside, sorbic acid , pafrum , disodium EDTA, Ceramide2, benzoic acid, BHT, PEG-10 RAPESEED STEROL, Sodium hydroxide , dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate, glucose, palmitoyl hexapeptide -12.
Free UK shipping on orders over £75
Provider: Royal Mail Tracked
Delivery Time: 2-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99
Click here for more information on delivery
We now ship to over 100 countries around the world.
Click here for more information on worldwide delivery
UK & Northern Ireland
- We provide a FREE RETURNS LABEL for all customers ordering from the UK, this will be enclosed in your parcel. Don’t panic if you’ve misplaced yours, give email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send one over to you or you can print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below.
- The free label service is provided by Royal Mail, all returns sent back using the free label must be sent back via your local post office. You can choose another courier, but you will have to cover the cost of this.
- The maximum weight per label is 2kg (approximately 3 dresses). For additional labels, please print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below or contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we’ll get additional labels sent out for you.
- If you are using more than one label, please enclose the order number, style numbers and your details in each parcel.
- We do recommend you keep a note of your tracking information when returning items.
- If you need any other assistance, please do contact our customer service team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Europe & International
Making a return couldn't be easier!
Please post returned items to the following address: We recommend registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive the return:
GODDIVA RETURNS - CG HOUSE
107B Chadwell Heath Lane
Romford RM6 4NP
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a free returns service to any European or International Countries. You can choose any courier and you will have to cover the cost of your postage back to us.
- Please note, your returned item(s) could take longer getting back to us as they are coming from its destination. Don’t panic, it will still be processed once it gets to us.
- We do advise that you keep a record of your tracking information for future reference.
- If you do have any issues with the tracking when sending back, you will have to contact the courier service which you have chosen.
- If you have any further queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
***We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in person to our warehouse due to our health and safety policy.***
We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in unworn, saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, hoisery and swimwear. We are also unable to refund sale items. In this instance a credit note wil be applied to the customer account instead. Items must be returned unworn with their original tags intact.
Click here for our full returns policy