Cinere Cinere Advanced Collagen Firming Lift Cream 30ml
Cinere Advanced Collagen Firming Lift Cream has been designed to promote and encourage natural collagen and elastin production. This complex formula firms and lifts skin to reveal a more youthful appearance, abating the visible signs of ageing. It also helps preserve elasticity, reinforce the skin's structural fibres, even skin tone and redefine facial contours. Skin is left feeling soft, smooth and supple with a visibly lifted and radiant appearance.
Unlike other lifting creams, our advanced formula works with your skin's natural ability to repair itself in order to lift, firm and rejuvenate the skin at molecular level. Cinere Advanced Collagen Firming Lift Cream contains specially formulated peptides that restore the collagen and elastin network within the skin, specifically targeting fine lines and wrinkles.
Cinere Advanced Collagen Firming Lift Cream contains MDI complex, an active ingredient which inhibits the Matrix Metalloproteinase (MMP) enzymes that degrade and destroy the skin [*s collagen network. The result is a significant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increased tightening and firming of the skin.
Provides a rapid tightening and lifting effect
Visibly and significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Enhances elasticity and collagen production
Stimulates cell regeneration
Leaves skin supple, hydrated and toned
Prevents premature ageing
Reinforces skin's structural fibres
Redefines skin and facial contours
Suitable for all skin types
How to use
Cleanse skin using your favourite Cinere cleanser followed by Cinere Herbal Energising Cleansing Toner and Anti Gravity Intensive Lifting Serum. Apply a liberal amount of Cinere Advanced Collagen Firming Lift Cream to the face and neck, massaging gently using circular motions until the cream has been completely absorbed. A significant improvement in the appearance of the skin is visible after just a few weeks of use. For the best results use twice a day.
For external use only
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water
Store in a cool, dry place
Keep out of the reach of children.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seedoil, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl serate, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Cetearyl ALCOHOL, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic acid, Triticum Vulgare Germ oil, PEG -100 stearate, Calendula Officinalls seed oil, Peg-8, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate copolymer, squalane, tocophetyl Acetate, allantoin, parfum, Sorbitan Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, disodium EDTA, Glycosaminoglycans, Glycolic Acid, polysorbate60, BHT, Chitosan.
Free UK shipping on orders over £75
Provider: Royal Mail Tracked
Delivery Time: 2-5 working days
UK Standard Delivery - £4.99
Click here for more information on delivery
We now ship to over 100 countries around the world.
Click here for more information on worldwide delivery
UK & Northern Ireland
- We provide a FREE RETURNS LABEL for all customers ordering from the UK, this will be enclosed in your parcel. Don’t panic if you’ve misplaced yours, give email us at email@example.com and we’ll send one over to you or you can print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below.
- The free label service is provided by Royal Mail, all returns sent back using the free label must be sent back via your local post office. You can choose another courier, but you will have to cover the cost of this.
- The maximum weight per label is 2kg (approximately 3 dresses). For additional labels, please print one of using our link to the Royal Mail return portal below or contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get additional labels sent out for you.
- If you are using more than one label, please enclose the order number, style numbers and your details in each parcel.
- We do recommend you keep a note of your tracking information when returning items.
- If you need any other assistance, please do contact our customer service team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Europe & International
Making a return couldn't be easier!
Please post returned items to the following address: We recommend registered/insured post since the item is your responsibility until we receive the return:
GODDIVA RETURNS - CG HOUSE
107B Chadwell Heath Lane
Romford RM6 4NP
- Unfortunately, we do not offer a free returns service to any European or International Countries. You can choose any courier and you will have to cover the cost of your postage back to us.
- Please note, your returned item(s) could take longer getting back to us as they are coming from its destination. Don’t panic, it will still be processed once it gets to us.
- We do advise that you keep a record of your tracking information for future reference.
- If you do have any issues with the tracking when sending back, you will have to contact the courier service which you have chosen.
- If you have any further queries, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
***We are sorry but we are unable to accept returns in person to our warehouse due to our health and safety policy.***
We promise to refund any items that you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in unworn, saleable condition by post within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery, hoisery and swimwear. We are also unable to refund sale items. In this instance a credit note wil be applied to the customer account instead. Items must be returned unworn with their original tags intact.
Click here for our full returns policy